How Many Nuts Should You Eat A Day To Lose Weight?
Are you afraid of eating nuts in your weight loss journey? Do you know that eating nuts can help you lose weight? Yes, you heard it right, by eating nuts you can healthily lose weight. Nuts contain a good source of an amino acid called L-arginine that helps you to burn fat. Eating 3-5 Cashews, almonds, walnuts, and Pistachios every day has been associated with greater weight loss and higher fat metabolism. The fiber and protein in these nuts keep you fuller for a longer time and also keep your digestive health in check.
Nuts are extremely healthy, as they’re fully packed with Nutrients and Antioxidants. They have been linked to a wide range of health benefits, including protection against diabetes and heart diseases.
How eating nuts can help you to lose weight?
Several observational studies have found that eating the best nuts for protein is not associated with weight gain, instead, it may prevent losing weight. It is found that those who eat 2-3 portions of nuts a week have a 31% lower risk of weight gain, compared to those who never or rarely eat Indian nuts for weight loss.
Which Indian Nuts can you use for Weight Loss?
Cashews Roasted nuts
Cashew Nuts are the best nuts for weight loss.
- Cashews have a crunchy and creamy mouthfeel texture that pair well with both sweet dishes and savory ones. You can have them roasted, raw, and as nut butter.
- Cashews contain a good source of protein, fiber, magnesium, manganese, carbs, and vitamin k.
- Several studies have examined that best nuts improve symptoms of metabolic syndrome for weight loss.
- Almond roasted salted nuts have brought certain benefits to your health.
- Almonds are very popular with their flavor, impressive nutrients. You can eat them raw, roasted, almond butter, and almond milk.
- They are rich in vitamin E and therefore the property of antioxidants present in them. It will protect the cell membranes and will provide a protective layer through oxidative damage.
- Almonds can also control the blood sugar level. It is rich in fats, proteins, and fibers. People without diabetes can also consume almonds because it is rich in magnesium too.
- It can lower the cholesterol level and the risk of heart disease will automatically get reduced.
- Almonds may promote gut health by supporting the growth of beneficial gut bacteria, including Lactobacillus species.
- Pistachio roasted salt
Pistachio roasted salted nuts are other rich sources of health. It provides benefits that can control the immune system and lifestyle.
- Pistachios are vibrant nuts that are packed with nutrients but lower in fat and calories than any other Indian nuts for weight loss.
- est roasted salted nuts to control weight loss journey. It can reduce the appetite and therefore help to reduce the calorie level and the problem of obesity will drastically decrease.
- The problem of blood sugar level will also decrease automatically because it is rich in phosphorus too. Consuming it regularly will reduce the cholesterol level easily although it is a rich source of vitamin E, B1and B6.
- Additionally, Pistachios are rich in plant compounds like the carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin as well as flavonoids, all of which have significant antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
Walnut kernels are linked with multiple health benefits and have an impressive nutrient profile.
These nuts are an excellent source of copper, a mineral that needs to produce enzymes involved in energy production and neurotransmitter synthesis.
- The first benefit is it is rich in antioxidants. It can add an oxidative property to the bad cholesterol level. It helps you to fight against diseases of arteries.
- Omega-three fatty acids are a great source of walnuts. According to a study, walnuts can reduce 10% of heart disease and give you better health.
- It can also reduce inflammation which contains heart disease, type 2 diabetic diseases, and cancer. Any type of bacterial infection also gets reduced if you consume it regularly.
Which Indian roasted seeds are best for Weight loss?
Pumpkin roasted seeds
Pumpkin roasted seeds are a type of organic product and do not affect your body adversely.
- It also supports the cholesterol level and therefore monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats can control the level of oxidized bad cholesterol.
- It contains nutrients like vitamin B6. It controls the blood level that carries oxygen to the various cells and tissues. In short and precise we can say the immune system and the nervous system come in a proper condition.
Sunflower roasted seeds
Sunflower seeds are the best immunity booster seats. Some of the health benefits are as follows
- Immunity booster is present in sunflower seeds roasted salted because of the presence of vitamin E, zinc. This one can protect against infection and disease and can keep you cell-free from it. Zinc can reduce the type of inflammation, allergies and increase the immune system drastically.
- It can also manage diabetes by reducing the blood sugar level of an individual who is already a diabetic patient.
- The seeds which can boost up the functioning of the brain and can improve mood and concentration to enhance memory power are none other than sunflower seeds.
Melon seeds are also beneficial for health benefits. Have a look below.
- The problem of obesity has drastically increased and therefore the melon seeds can reduce weight and provide a better fit and healthy body. It will provide energy and the reduction of weight will drastically show its space.
- It is consumed as a powerhouse of energy too. The breakdown of proteins, fats in food can help in building the muscles. The melon seeds will provide instant energy and therefore they can easily be consumed.
Include nuts and seeds in your daily routine and make your weight loss journey a healthy lifestyle. Eat healthily and stay healthy.